13 May, 2014

London Calling

Posted by Princess Crumpet at 15:31


So after taking a week to settle in Yorkshire I'm off for a week in London.  It js funny that, despite my undying love for England,  I have never been a huge fan of London.  I cam't pinpoint why.  Maybe, if Johnson is right, I am simply tired of life.

The bjt of london I do enjoy is wandering about the slightly more off thd beaten track residential bits.  For that reason I am verh excited to be renting a flat this time round, rather than staying in  the traditional bugdt pensione in Bloomsbury.   Not only do I get a room to myself (oh the luxury!) but we get to explore one of my favorite bits of  London, West Hampstead. It's brilliant; like a village in the city!

For now, though, it's off to take advantage of the free museums, and then do a tour of london's hidden pubs; both educational & intoxicating!

0 comments:

 

The Modern Spinster Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review